letter

The best thing about my art work is the fact that i put the basic m and just resized and added a lot of m's.
I think the weakest thing about my art work is that its a bit too basic like the colors and the m's are straight.
I think it can be fixed by just adding different shapes like circles , triangles, or even a square. the tools i used in Photoshop is just the text and resize as well as the background color option.
I was able to meet the objective of the assignment because i used only one m and made a design with the letter.
I think the easiest part of the assignment was to draw the different styles you wanted to make a finished copy on Photoshop.
I think the hardest part of the assignment was that the main thing was only to use one letter (i would have preferred to do a word or number).
If i were to do this assignment once again i would use a word instead of just one letter and would use more colors.
I would rate myself a 7 because i used the letter and the designed like i was supposed to do but its a little to basic then ones that i have seen.

Comments

  1. I like the background on your image how i t goes from light to dark and how you have different sizes of the letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can she improve on? Give constructive feedback too.

      Delete
  2. i admire how you kept it simple but still fresh to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can she improve on? Give constructive feedback too.

      Delete
  3. I like how the colors look together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you like how the colors look together? Explain.
      What can she improve on? Give constructive feedback too.

      Delete
  4. You need to play a little bit with filters and blend modes. Don't be afraid to experiment. You will surprise yourself.

    I'm glad you took the suggestion about compliment colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you meet the goal of using repetition, contrast, proximity, and alignment?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the font of your artwork but i feel like you should've used more colors other than purple & yellow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment