1. I think the background with the two cities *(New York and LA) the way it blended together and made one background come out perfectly to me
2. The blending of the pictures could be more blended with the background so it looks more like one picture
3. I could of used the same color scene  to blend in more and look more impressive
4.I used the normal create blends with the photos, i used the opacity to lighten things, layer, and finally used the quick selection tool.
5. I was able to met the goals because i used the tools that was necessary to complete this project and learned to uses tools like the paint brush tool.
6.  The easiest thing about the assignment was the picture picking, all the pictures i got i really things that describe the things i like to do and my personality.
7. the difficult thing about the assignment was the picture blending and trying to mach an aesthetic of a boyish but girlish project.
8. if i wear to redo this project then i would try matching a color set and an aesthetic to to whole project.
9. i would rate my project a 9 because i followed the directions and met the goal. i did this project the way i like it and in my own type of aesthetic and style. 

Comments

  1. I like how everything in your image blends together, one suggestion i have is since some of the pictures are showing their corners just turn then other ways then straight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment